вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

SPHAX TEKKIT TEXTURE PACK 64X DOWNLOAD

Designed to make Minecraft looks like a Comic book Note This pack is vector based and is available in all common resolutions from 16x16 to x However. I'll do my best to fix them as soon as possible! Its possible that the texture pack is using to many resources and it is crashing MC. A new Tekkit is here! Create a free website or blog at WordPress. This site uses cookies. I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help about it but sphax tekkit texture pack 64x

Uploader: Kagadal
Date Added: 13 November 2010
File Size: 15.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29692
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Notify me of new posts via email.

Just went and checked the stats for my server and just for the month of July there were almost downloads of 64x, of x of the patches totalling well over GB of traffic. What we wish we had… Minecraft Light-up Redstone Ore! Post 16 Jul Additional Pipes - http: Playing Risk of Rain 2 ift. Designed to make Minecraft looks like a Comic book Note This pack is vector based and is available in all common resolutions from 16x16 to x However.

The basic idea is this, you need to take the two files and merge them into one so Minecraft knows how to load everything. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Download the patch from this thread.

sphax tekkit texture pack 64x

August looks sohax it might exceed that. I'm new to Feed the Beast, and was previously using Tekkit. I'll do my best to fix them as soon as possible!

Sphax tekkit classic 64x

Sphax tekkit texture pack x File size: I am the creator of this patch and just want to let you know. You are commenting using your Google account. Notify me of new comments via email.

sphax tekkit texture pack 64x

My downloads have been updated with the latest textures in support of Tekkit 1. I paxk drag and dropping, but it just gave me a warning diagnostics error. Let me walk you through getting this baby set up properly. Check out our guide here. Tekkit has launched into a new era, and with it new frontiers to explore!

Create a textture website or blog at WordPress. Project Requests Here are some of the upcoming projects - many of which have been requested by you! Forums All times are UTC.

Added Golden doors Dimensional Doors mod. I tried all the things to try to get the texture pack in my tekkit. These include updates for: Download one of these files. The layout of this forum is so strange, I completely missed those links.

Post 15 Jul Post 27 Aug This site uses cookies.

Sphax purebdcraft tekkit 64x download

This website works better with JavaScript. Playing World of Warcraft ift. Let me know of any bugs that you find:

sphax tekkit texture pack 64x

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий