пятница, 7 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD NVIDIA CORP MCP51 PMU DRIVER

Think of module is driver in windows. BB code is On. Slackware 14 Server ,OpenSuse If you need assistance configuring either of your devices let us know - we're happy to help. It seems that forcedeth is not the driver for my network card. April 12, , Fri Feb 22 nvidia corp mcp51 pmu driver

Uploader: Mugami
Date Added: 21 November 2007
File Size: 5.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 49679
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





nvidia corp mcp51 pmu driver

Nvidla, I have this same problem on the same laptop. First I wat to thank you for your time spent to help me. Compaq Presario F nvidia problem in Hardy Bug reported by cgonzalez on However, without the accelerated driver, nvodia graphic is kind of laggy.

The previous sentence is false. Your ifconfig output shows that you do not have an ethernet connection running. I will trry today, I was little bussy with other things.

Now donwload this drivers set http: Find More Posts by Ilgar. I think the Slackware kernel module package for the 2.

Bug # “Compaq Presario F nvidia problem in Hardy” : Bugs : Ubuntu

You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications. I did some stuff and still doesn't work. Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else.

Is the result any different with the following commands as root? I thought I screwed it up, but when Drier followed the instructions a second time, I received a message saying "Driver Find More Posts by Daedra. Thanks for the links but I'm still lost.

nvidia corp mcp51 pmu driver

Having a problem logging in? If it doesn't work but you still have an interface other than "lo"then you probably set up your network incorrectly or your router is misconfigured, if you have one, or some other thing. Do you want to reinstall?

I never done it before but you can try as below link. I followed these instructions exactly, but the new driver does not appear to be running yet. If it works, your network is set up.

April 12, Page 1 of 2. I have installed with standard drivers, standard kernel 2. Local Forp inet addr: Are you new to LinuxQuestions.

nForce Driver Version 15.49

For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. After a fresh install without installing the driver from restricted driver, I haven't suffered any freezes yet.

All times are GMT The time now is Email me about changes to this bug report. Find More Posts by vdemuth. Visit our home page for VL info.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий